Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Week 1 BOC About Me
Fashion stylist need more than great taste. When putting together a look, they must also consider a number of factors, such as color and fit. Knowing what clothes will flatter a variety of body types is important in fashion styling. I never knew I would end up falling in love with fashion and going to school for it as I was growing up, from trying to draw different clothes to dressing my dolls, friends, and cousins into weird outfits. I really got invovled in the fashion career while I was in theatre at my local high school where I designed and dressed different actors. While in school I realized I wasn't in the fashion major for drawing but I was in it because I wanted to be able to dress someone famous see them on stage, in the camera, in a magazine, in a movie, or just on regular television and be able to say yes I put that master piece together. Being a fashion stylist is not only putting clothes together, but its about building a relationship with your client. Yves Saint Laurent says that " Fashions fade, style is eternal."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment